Upon confirmation of participation in an activity/program, and/or in agreeing to receive our marketing content, you agree that Asian Detours may collect, use and disclose your personal data, which you have provided in the registration form, for providing marketing material that you have agreed to receive, in accordance with the Republic of Singapore's Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy.
Collection of Information
Depending on the circumstances, Asian Detours may collect personal information when you register for a service with us or sign up to receive our newsletter, including some or all of the following: name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card billing details including expiry dates. Asian Detours may also retain certain Personal Information and other information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity, fraud prevention, dispute resolution, investigations, and compliance with legal requirements.
You may have shared these information with us when you interacted with us via telephone, email, or by entering these details on a physical form or electronically on our website/software applications. We may also have received these information from a third party, for example people making activity/program bookings on your behalf.
During the course of your activity/program, we may take videos and images of you that may be used in brochures, in our advertising and on our website. All participants of Asian Detours activities/programs authorize Asian Detours to use his/her image (such as photographs or videos). If you do not wish for this to happen, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Usage and Sharing of Information
- Asian Detours is the owner of all Personal Information collected on the Website or via the reservations made for Adventures. The Personal Information and other data we collect from you may be transferred to, processed, and stored by Asian Detours in Singapore.
- We may use your personal information to provide the services you have requested, including sending email newsletters on latest promotions updates on services, which we find may interest you.
- We may also use your personal information for research and analysis to operate and improve on our programs and services.
- When you provide your contact details to Asian Detours to make a booking, these details may be retained even if the transaction is not completed. This is so that we can assist you in future with online bookings.
Disclosure with suppliers/third parties/affiliates
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when their product or services require your personal information to determine whether you can participate in an activity/program.
Sharing on Social Media
If you have connected with Asian Detours using our social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), we may show you reviews, photos and tours that your friends have posted or shared on their participation in our activities/programs. If you wish to prevent this sharing, please review your social media accounts’ privacy settings.
The laws of the Republic of Singapore shall govern the terms of this Agreement acknowledged/authorized by you on the activity/program upon electronic registration. All arguments that may arise from this Agreement shall be heard in the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
Should you have any questions on our terms and conditions as listed above, please email us at email@example.com.← Return to Policy Homepage